- No cash refunds.
- Exchange ONLY with receipt after seven (7) days of purchase upon investigation.
- Synkrosoft warrants that devices are under the warranty stated. All repairs carry a 14-day warranty period. The warranty is extended to customers and covers all equipment purchased, installed, and used for the purpose for which the equipment was originally designed.
- The warranty covers only defects arising from normal use, and does not include malfunctions or failures resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, problems with electrical power, usage not in accordance with product instructions, acts of nature or improper installation or repairs done by anyone other than Synkrosoft.
- Synkrosoft reserves the right to substitute functionally equivalent new or serviceable used parts.
- During the period of warranty, compensation will be at Synkrosoft’s sole discretion. If Synkrosoft determines that the problem is covered, Synkrosoft will authorize repair or replacement of the defective product or part thereof.
- Before leaving any device, the customer must complete a Device Repair/Release Form and affirm the agreement therein.
- Synkrosoft has no obligation to (i) service, exchange, or otherwise replace any equipment (or part thereof) that has been damaged, modified, abused, misused, or overused as determined by Synkrosoft or has been used by non-Synkrosoft supplies or products that have caused damage or malfunction. If Synkrosoft elects to perform any such services at the customer’s request, then such services will be deemed a service call and all labour, parts, and material used for the service will be charged at Synkrosoft’s then prevailing rates.
- Synkrosoft does not warrant or guarantee, and is not responsible for: Alteration, and/or modifications to any part of the device (this UNCONDITIONALLY VOIDS the warranty) batteries, and/or other consumable goods, defects, failures or performance limitations caused in whole or on part by (a) power failures, surges, fires, floods, snow, ice, lightning, excessive heat or cold, highly corrosive environments, accidents, actions of third parties, or other events outside of Synkrosoft’s control, or (b) customer’s abuse, mishandling, misuse, negligence, improper storage, servicing or operation, or any unauthorized attempts to repair or alter the equipment in any way.
AUDIO & VIDEO ACCESSORIES