ASUS GeForce GT 710 Graphics Card
- 954 MHz Core
- 192 CUDA Cores
- 2GB of GDDR5 VRAM
- 5012 MHz Effective Memory Clock Speed
- 64-Bit Memory Interface
- DVI-D DL, HDMI, VGA
- Passive Heatsink
- PCI Express 2.0 Interface
Enjoy all your videos and pictures in HD with the ASUS GeForce GTX 710 Graphics Card. With 2GB of GDDR5 VRAM, the GT 710 provides faster video editing, photo editing, and web browsing than integrated graphics. You can also get drivers and optimize game settings with a single click using the GeForce experience. The ASUS GeForce GT 710 also features a passive heatsink.
- NVIDIA’s parallel computing platform which enables an increase in computing performance by harnessing the parallel nature of GPU processing. CUDA compatible applications can assign intensive parallel computing tasks, such as real-time video rendering, to the GPU to process, freeing up the computer’s CPU to run other tasks.
- PhysX Ready
- NVIDIA’s hardware accelerated physics engine computes how objects move in space in real time. Having a physics engine precludes the need for programs to pre-animate rendered objects which can give an unrealistic “canned animation” feel. The PhysX engine also allows for designers to create more detailed objects, relying on the GPU’s processing power rather than a bloated programming back end.
- Adaptive V-Sync
- NVIDIA’s Adaptive Vertical Sync minimizes stuttering and tearing by monitoring and adjusting the card’s frame rate output. At high frame rates, Adaptive V-Sync is enabled to slow down the output frame rate to prevent tearing because of losing sync with your monitor. At lower frame rates, Adaptive V-Sync will automatically be disabled to minimize stuttering.
- PureVideo HD
- The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce GT 710:
CUDA Cores: 192
Base Clock: 954 MHz
|Memory||Clock Speed: 5012 MHz Effective
Configuration: 2 GB
Interface Width: 64-bit
Bandwidth: 14.4 GB/s
|Technologies||Microsoft DirectX: 12
|Interface||PCI Express 2.0 x16|
|Display Support||Display Connectors:
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI
1 x VGA
Maximum Digital Resolution: 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz
|Power Requirements||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Dimensions||Height: 2.7″ / 69 mm
Length: 6.7″ / 167 mm
|Package Weight||0.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.1 x 6.4 x 2.1″|