Hyundai P260 Smartwatch (Silver/White Straps)
- Multiple sports modes
- Reminder of sedentarism
- Calorie calculation
- Sleep monitoring
- Heart rate monitoring
- Monitoring of oxygen in blood
- Multiple clock dials
- Waterproof grade: IP68
- Screen: 1.28 “3d arc tft touch. 240 x 240 pixels
- Processor: Realtek rtl8762c
- Compatibility: Android / ios
- Ram memory: 160 kb.
- Rom memory: 384 kb, 128 mb spi.
- Connectivity: bluetooth 5.0.
- Sensors: heart rate, severity
- dimensions:46 x 13 mm approx.
- Battery: 350 mAh
- Usage time: 30 days (on standby) approx.
- App: glory fit.
- Color: Silver face, white band
Out of stock
Out of stock
The waterproof Hyundai P260 has a price tag of $8000. It has 13 different sport modes, (Running, Walking, Cycling, Alpinism, Yoga, Skipping, Tennis, Baseball, Basketball, Badminton, Football, Rugby, Table Tennis), and will continuously track your heart rate for 24 hours. In addition to those features, it offers a sleep monitor, music controller, stop watch, and will display text, social media, and other notifications
With a 340mAh battery, P260 can power your watch for up to 30 days in essential mode and up to 7 days when you use all the features of the smartwatch such as heart rate monitoring (which draws a lot of battery juice).
In order to properly sync the Hyundai P6, you must download and register it with the GloryFit application. You can find GloryFit in both the Apple App store and Google Play. Below is a QR code for the application download.
- Download “Gloryfit” from App Store (IOS) or Google play (Android). Alternatively, Scan the QR code below.
- Activate the Bluetooth function on your mobile device.
- Open the “Da fit” app on your mobile device (keep the bracelet near your mobile device during pairing).
- Pair the bracelet with your mobile device.
- After synchronizing you can personalize your app by entering your personal details and set your daily workout goals.